Terms and Conditions of Use
The term ‘Keyholding’, ‘The Keyholding Company’, ‘KHC’, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Units 4 & 6, Quayside Lodge, William Morris Way, London, SW6 2UZ. Our company registration number is 353 8605.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use:
- The material contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about us and the services which we offer.
- Whilst we have used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of the website, we make no warranty (express or implied) as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the website.
- By accessing this website, you agree that, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential damages), whether in an action of contract or tort, arising out of or relating to the information on the website and the performance or non-performance of the website itself.
- This website and all intellectual property rights in it are owned by us. Intellectual property rights mean rights such as: copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world).
- You may only store on your personal computer or print copies of the material available on this website for your own personal and non-commercial use and you must not adapt, modify or re-use the text or graphics from the site without our prior written consent.
- We have tried to make this website as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org